logged user can see wp-login.php ????
|Reported by:||pentatonicfunk||Owned by:|
when you already logged in, and you type http://yursite.com/wp-login.php, you can see the login form
but for what ?? we already logged in , so show this login form is useless, and make user confuse whether they already logged in or not
Change History (3)
comment:1 pentatonicfunk — 3 years ago
- Owner set to pentatonicfunk
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Owner pentatonicfunk deleted
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.