wp-admin/ms-sites.php doesn't indicate required fields
|Reported by:||novasource||Owned by:|
In wp-admin/ms-sites.php, apparently all fields under Add Site are required, but there is no visual indication.
Change History (16)
- Component changed from UI to Network Admin
- Keywords ui-feedback added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Keywords 2nd-opinion added; commit removed
- Milestone changed from 3.6 to Awaiting Review
comment:10 jeremyfelt — 4 months ago
- Keywords 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.7
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.