Multisite name conflict check doesn't check for pages.
|Reported by:||Ipstenu||Owned by:|
Running WP 3.1-RC2 I made a page off my main site called foobar.
Then I went in and made a sub-site (using SubFOLDERS) called foobar.
The subsite took precedence and there was NO check or warning.
I was able to reproduce this on 3.0.4
Then I went the otherway. I have a subsite called camels (don't ask). I went to make a PAGE called camels and it also let me. No conflict check.
Basically you have to add the main blog page names into the banned names list manually, which strikes me as a bit odd. I can see why checking that would be onerous if someone had 600 million pages (and we all know they do) but forcing people to do it manually seems like a gap.
Need love! :D
This is minor, since not a lot of people have bitched, so clearly we're not running into it YET.