Add filter to ent2ncr
|Reported by:||GaryJ||Owned by:||nacin|
There's been several tickets regarding the use of hexadecimal numerical entities instead of decimal numerical entities - it's part of a W3C standard that Content SHOULD use the hexadecimal form of character escapes rather than the decimal form when there are both.
This patch adds hexadecimal entity support to ent2ncr() for the existing named entities. It adds an optional second argument, and defaults to returning the decimal entities so is fully backwards compatible.
Change History (19)
- Summary changed from Hexadecimal entity support within ent2ncr to Add filter to ent2ncr
- Keywords needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
comment:11 follow-up: ↓ 12 nacin — 2 years ago
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:12 in reply to: ↑ 11 westi — 2 years ago
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened