make it possible for plugins to activate other plugins
|Reported by:||magnus78||Owned by:||nacin|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||has-patch commit needs-unit-tests|
|Cc:||magnus.melin@…, kpayne@…, contact@…|
When creating a plugin that depends on other plugins, i would like to enable those plugins during activation of the main plugin.
This is currently not possible, as updates to active_plugins done by the other plugins get overwritten.
Please apply the attached patch to fix this.
Change History (16)
- Cc kpayne@… added
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request
comment:10 nacin — 4 months ago
- Component changed from General to Plugins
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.7
- Owner set to nacin
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Type changed from feature request to enhancement