Handle unsaved changes in the customizer
|Reported by:||koopersmith||Owned by:||helenyhou|
Losing your changes is no fun.
The way I see it, we have two options:
1) Show an AYS when leaving the customizer by using an onbeforeunload handler.
2) Store unsaved customizations in a customize_data_$stylesheet option. The fact that certain customize settings persist across theme changes (options) while others don't (theme_mods and some theme-specific options) could pose a problem.
I say let's start with #1.
Change History (6)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Owner set to helenyhou
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed