Reconsider all "tabindex" attributes in the admin
|Reported by:||azaozz||Owned by:||azaozz|
|Cc:||xoodrew@…, SpencerFinnell, joachim.kudish@…|
This has come up many times, the tabindex HTML attributes are generally bad for accessibility and have to be used sparingly/only when really necessary.
Looking through all admin screens, the only place that needs tabindex is the toolbar as it is outputted at the bottom of the HTML source and is shown at the top of the screen.
Change History (34)
- Cc joachim.kudish@… added
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Priority changed from normal to highest omg bbq
- Severity changed from critical to blocker
- Priority changed from highest omg bbq to high
- Severity changed from blocker to critical
- Type changed from enhancement to task (blessed)