Errors when trying to upload media before saving network settings
|Reported by:||wp4j||Owned by:|
foreach warning due to unpopulated $mimes array and denial of uploads even when file types defined in network admin settings. This seems to happen because there is a disconnect between the defaults and what is actually present in the db (before the first save).
Should be noted that the site was installed programmatically using wp_install() so this may have something to do with it. I am giving this a major severity because the server path is disclosed from the foreach warning and the least that should be done is do an is_array() check on that $mime var and give a meaningful message stating that there are no mimes defined or something...
Change History (5)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 9 months ago
- Component changed from General to Multisite
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
comment:4 jeremyfelt — 4 months ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed