WordPress deletes some text when HTML tags incorrectly nested
|Reported by:||anonymousbugger||Owned by:||matt|
If I use HTML in my post, it has to be correctly nested. If I accidentally forget to close a tag, Wordpress closes that tag for me, but a few characters that were entered after the tag are deleted.
I have a page of lists. Each one starts with a paragraph (with opening and closing p tags). After each one is an unordered list (ul) with many li's. If I leave one li open, it gets closed, but a few characters afterwards are deleted.
Change History (9)
- Patch set to Yes
- Severity changed from major to minor
- Version set to 1.2
- fixed_in_version set to 1.5
- Owner changed from anonymous to matt
- Resolution changed from 10 to 20
- Status changed from new to closed