On Write Post screen, Checked Categories should be on top of the list
|Reported by:||mdawaffe||Owned by:||anonymous|
In WP 2.3, a post's current categories were listed at the top of the categories list for easy identification.
Since the move to the Walker class, that is no longer true.
- Uses the Walker twice to put checked categories first.
- Does not change the DB queries. It post-processes the old ones. We could only query for categories that are/aren't checked for that post, but the post-processing method means that the query is the same for all posts. Good for query/object caching.
- Passes $popular_categories to wp_category_checklist() to save a query, reduce inconsistencies.
- Tweaks JS/AJAX.
Change History (27)
comment:2 AaronCampbell — 5 years ago
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:12 codestyling — 5 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to 2.8
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:16 sivel — 5 years ago
- Cc matt@… added
- Keywords has-patch dev-feedback added; needs-patch removed
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch dev-feedback removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.