password reset page should link back to admin login
|Reported by:||mrmist||Owned by:||westi|
At the moment, neither the wp-login.php?checkemail=confirm page, nor the page that you see afterwards when it sends you the email actually have a link to wp-login or (better) an actual login box on them.
The email that comes with the new password in it *does* have a clickable link, but obviously this opens in a new browser window.
It would be nice to keep things contained in one window, and/or allow login at every stage of the process (in case, say, you remember half-way) or just to save having to open a new window. Currently the only links on either page are to the blog front page or to WordPress.org.
Change History (6)
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Future Release
comment:5 johnbillion — 4 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from accepted to closed