|Reported by:||LuckyBambu||Owned by:||ryan|
Currently in the permalink settings, you can set a category and a tag base. I propose that an archive base also be added. It would be useful in that you could disallow the archive base in robots.txt (much like many do with the tag and category base), but still allow robots to get the posts.
Presently, doing this is a problem, as if you disallow /2008, for example, it will also disallow the robot to access the individual posts.
Change History (4)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release
- Keywords needs-patch archive permalink removed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed