Taxonomies set $post_status_join = true seems unnecessarily
|Reported by:||bkrausz||Owned by:||ryan|
Pretty self explanatory. On line 1964 in wp-includes/query.php $post_status_join is set to true if a taxonomy search is done. This makes it impossibly to use a query to limit a taxonomy search to published posts.
For example, /wp-admin/edit.php?taxonomy=thing&term=thing-1 will return revisions regardless of any other parameters, making impossible to duplicated the functionality of, say /wp-admin/edit.php?category_name=uncategorized, which will only show published posts.
Change History (22)
- Component changed from General to Taxonomy
- Owner changed from anonymous to ryan
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Future Release
comment:3 gortsleigh — 5 years ago
- Cc gortsleigh added
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 2.8
- Severity changed from normal to major