add a home_url() function to enforce http/https scheme
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Cc:||matt@…, m@…, junsuijin@…, mikeschinkel@…|
bloginfo() seems to ignore the site's requested scheme for things like feed url, pingback url, edit uri, wlwmanifest.
Change History (54)
- Keywords dev-feedback added
- Summary changed from bloginfo() ignores scheme to inconsistent http/https scheme
- Keywords needs-patch early added; dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to 2.9
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Summary changed from inconsistent http/https scheme to add a home_url() function to enforce http/https scheme
- Keywords 2nd-opinion added; has-patch needs-review early removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.