Ensuring scheduled posts publish on time.
|Reported by:||hailin||Owned by:||westi|
Some imported posts have identical post_date and post_date_gmt,
despite the fact the time zone setting is UTC-5.
This can cause issues when the post is set to publish in a future date, as the dates were wrong to begin with.
I think we should have mechanism to sanity checking these, at various places such as inserting a post, modifying it, and scheduling it for future.
Change History (54)
- Keywords tested added; needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.8
- Version set to 2.8
- Cc westi added
- Summary changed from making sure post_date and post_date_gmt are correct to Ensuring scheduled posts publish on time.
- Owner changed from anonymous to technosailor
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner changed from technosailor to westi
- Status changed from accepted to assigned