Make wp-login.php form pluggable
|Reported by:||misterbisson||Owned by:|
|Severity:||major||Keywords:||has-patch tested commit|
Allowing plugins to override functions like retrieve_password() and reset_password() would help me integrate WP (well, BuddyPress, really) into my environment (academic institution with existing identity framework).
Change History (29)
- Keywords tested commit added; needs-testing 2nd-opinion removed
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch tested commit removed
- Keywords has-patch tested commit added; needs-patch removed
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Summary changed from Move wp-login.php function definitions to pluggable.php to Make wp-login.php form pluggable
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.