admin password changed by other than admin
|Reported by:||georgianlady||Owned by:||ryan|
|Milestone:||Priority:||highest omg bbq|
Someone accessed wp-login.php on my site and used the lost password link, and generated new passwords sent to my email address, but they are NOT like the emails generated by WP. I cannot replicate this problem. IP was logged in referrer on my site.
I couldn't use my real password to login, so I reinstated it using phpmyadmin. No other data *seems* to have been changed. After I was logged in, I tried to reproduce the problem and could not.
Change History (11)
- Owner changed from anonymous to rboren
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:10 @ryan — 10 years ago
- fixed_in_version set to 1.5.1
- Resolution changed from 10 to 20
- Status changed from assigned to closed