Provide custom more text back to XML-RPC clients
|Reported by:||josephscott||Owned by:||westi|
|Component:||XML-RPC||Keywords:||mobile has-patch commit|
If a user provides a custom more text string:
<!-- more My Custom More String-->
for a post, XML-RPC clients don't get the custom more text ('My Custom More String') when requesting the post data (metaWeblog.getPost).
A simple option would be to add a new (wp_more_text ?) field to provide this information.
Change History (12)
comment:6 @josephscott — 3 years ago
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Type changed from enhancement to task (blessed)
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.4
- Owner changed from josephscott to westi
- Status changed from new to reviewing