Rework WP_Scripts to support named groups
|Reported by:||westi||Owned by:||westi|
Currently WP_Scripts has some "special" code for splitting things across header and footer and concatenating core scripts.
I would like to change it to support the following:
- Named Groups - so we can have header, footer, ...
- L10N awareness - so we can auto output the l10n.js file first if we need it - XRef #15124
- Concatenation opt-out
- Concatentaion opt-in for plugins.
I was working on this for #15124 until it became apparent that it wasn't right to do it for 3.1 - not enough time to fully test.
Change History (6)
- Keywords westi-likes added; 3.2-early removed
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement