Header images are cropped and resized with improper permissions.
|Reported by:||gtenney99||Owned by:|
On some systems the cropped and resized header images become unreadable by the web server.
The attached patch makes the files inherit the permissions from the parent folder.
Change History (5)
- Component changed from Administration to Appearance
- Focuses administration added
- Component changed from Appearance to Media
- Focuses administration removed
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; has-patch removed
comment:3 @ericlewis — 10 months ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.