Want to use twitter-bootstrap icons, but TinyMCE strips them out
|Reported by:||ruud@…||Owned by:|
The 3.5 tinyMCE editor strips out empty HTML tags.
In this way I cannot use bootstrap-icon as per instructions from the twitter-bootstrap page:
It works correctly when I use a or regular space within the <i> tags.
Might there be a way in which TinyMCE does not strip out empty html elements, when a class or classes is set on this element?
Change History (7)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to 3.9
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Severity changed from normal to blocker
- Status changed from closed to reopened