Links created in Visual Editor are removed by Text Editor
|Reported by:||bgom9021@…||Owned by:|
Links created in Visual Editor are not shown in Text Editor and any editing in Text mode cause links to be removed.
- Open Post in Visual Editor.
- Select text to which link is to be added and click on Insert/Edit Link tool.
- Add the link.
- Switch to Text Editor. At this point you will notice that some extraneous have been added, and the link is not present.
- Remove an unwanted - or modify some HTML.
- Switch back to Visual Editor.
You will see that that the previously added link is no longer there.
Change History (13)
comment:11 mikezielonka — 14 months ago
- Cc mikezielonka@… added
- Severity changed from normal to major
comment:12 azaozz — 14 months ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.