Network Admin links are inconsistent
|Reported by:||rmccue||Owned by:|
|Component:||Networks and Sites||Keywords:||needs-patch good-first-bug|
If you have WP in a subdirectory (say wp/) and don't set define('PATH_CURRENT_SITE', '/wp/');, the Network Admin links are inconsistently broken for a subdomain install.
For example, on the Sites page (network/sites.php), the menu links incorrectly to /wp/wp-admin/network/site-new.php, however the links on the page itself link to /wp-admin/network/site-new.php
I'm guessing that the links on the page don't use network_admin_url(). Let's at least be consistently wrong here.
Change History (9)
comment:1 @jeremyfelt — 19 months ago
- Component changed from Multisite to Permalinks
- Focuses multisite added
comment:2 @jeremyfelt — 18 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
comment:8 @neverything — 2 months ago
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed