MCE View: CPU spike when using [video] embed for an MP4 in Chrome
|Reported by:||jeremyfelt||Owned by:||wonderboymusic|
Chrome 33.0.1750.152, OSX 10.9.2
As of the bump from MediaElement 2.13.2 to 2.14.0 in , the display of an embedded MP4 with [video] in MCE spikes processor usage to 100% and crashes the tab in Chrome.
If I revert back to 27810, the view works as expected. If I use MediaElement 2.13.2 with current trunk, the view also works as expected.
If I use the [playlist] shortcode, everything works beautifully in trunk with 2.14.0. This new media stuff is fantastic. :)
Safari 7.0.2 freezes as well, though I haven't tested it extensively.
Neither Opera or Firefox freeze, though both show only text - https://cloudup.com/c2A2VMbeDkG
Change History (15)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.9
- Severity changed from normal to blocker
3 years ago
- Owner set to wonderboymusic
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
2 years ago
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Severity changed from blocker to normal
- Status changed from closed to reopened