wp_send_json silently fails on non UTF-8 strings
|Reported by:||pento||Owned by:||pento|
When wp_send_json() is used to return a JSON-encoded lump of data, it silently fails if the data contains any non UTF-8 characters.
Change History (64)
- Keywords has-patch commit 4.1-early added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 4.0 to Future Release
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords has-patch commit removed
- Milestone changed from 4.1 to Future Release
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.