REST API: ambiguous strings
|Reported by:||Presskopp||Owned by:||joehoyle|
|Component:||REST API||Keywords:||has-patch commit|
1) Sorry, you are not allowed to give resource that role.
2) Sorry, you are not allowed to delete resource.
3) Sorry, you are not allowed to update resource.
4) Sorry, you are not allowed to create new resource.
5) Sorry, you are not allowed to filter by role.
Seems there are articles missing or at least would be better.
all in 4.7 dev to find
or see them here while untranslated:
Change History (19)
- Focuses rest-api added
- Owner set to rmccue
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from Text Changes to REST API
- Focuses docs added; rest-api removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.7
- Summary changed from ambiguous strings to REST API: ambiguous strings