Add extra formatting parameters to wp_list_categories
|Reported by:||Otto42||Owned by:|
The wp_list_categories() function should have the following parameters added to it:
before, after, between, show_description. These would behave much the same as they do in the wp_list_bookmarks() function.
Request for this sort of functionality was made here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/124374
I think it's a good idea as it further standardizes the wp_list_* functions.
Implementing this would require changes to the wp_list_categories() function, as well as changes to the Walker_Category class to actually perform the output.
Change History (20)
- Milestone changed from 2.6 to 2.7
- Owner changed from anonymous to thee17
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch dev-feedback 2nd-opinion removed
- Cc wojtek.szkutnik@… added
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing gsoc added; needs-patch removed
19 months ago
- Keywords needs-refresh added; gsoc removed
- Priority changed from low to normal