No input file specified on second page of search query results
|Reported by:||glenda||Owned by:|
When using the search box:
Type phrase > Garners search results with multiple pages > Hit "Previous Entries" link at the bottom of first page's results > Second page's results for same search results in "No input file specified."
Click "Previous Entries" link for example in action:
Which then results in the following:
This bug does not replicate itself on WordPress.com.
Change History (9)
- Summary changed from No input file specified off to No input file specified on second page of search query results
- Component changed from General to WordPress.org
- Owner changed from anonymous to matt
- Component changed from WordPress.org to General
- Owner changed from matt to anonymous