|Reported by:||DD32||Owned by:||westi|
I've cleaned the file up to reduce duplicated code, Added PHPDoc comments, and included mentioned tickets within the cleanup.
- function get_udims() duplicated wp_shrink_dimensions(), Switched it to use wp_shrink_dimensions() instead.
- It appears that get_udims() is not used anywhere else in WP.
- depreciated 3rd param($effect) to wp_create_thumbnail() as it isnt used within the function.
- IMAGETYPE_XXX introduced with PHP 4.3.0 it appears, Added to compat.php.
- The inline documentation may not be the best, And doesnt include Long descriptions for most of the functions.
- Most functions should return a WP_Error object instead on error, For most compatibilit current patch follows previous error handling route.
Change History (3)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.