Allow _wp_get_comment_list() to return comments only for specific users
|Reported by:||pampfelimetten||Owned by:||Denis-de-Bernardy|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||has-patch 2nd-opinion close|
Right now I can limit the post edit screen to only show comments of the currently logged in user (useful in cms-like environments - especially if you have more than 400 users like we do). See http://wordpress.org/support/topic/287591?replies=25#post-1222413
But I can't do the same thing with comments, and it looks like I'm not the only one missing this feature.
After looking into the source code, I think _wp_get_comment_list() should get modified, or at least get a filter.
Change History (32)
- Keywords needs-patch added; comment_list admin removed
- Type changed from feature request to enhancement
- Component changed from Accessibility to Query
- Owner set to Denis-de-Bernardy
- Status changed from new to reviewing
- Keywords dev-feedback tested added; has-patch needs-testing removed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from reviewing to closed