Give header and background images alt tags
|Reported by:||jane||Owned by:|
|Severity:||minor||Keywords:||gci has-patch ux-feedback|
|Cc:||gary@…, lance@…, firetag, kovshenin|
Section 1194.22 Web-based Internet information and applications: (a) A text equivalent for every non-text element shall be provided (e.g., via "alt", "longdesc", or in element content).
To meet accessibility guidelines, the header images and backgrounds (when supported by a theme) need to be given user-editable alt tags.
Change History (31)
- Keywords gci needs-patch added; 508-compliance removed
- Owner set to ElanTechnosys
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner ElanTechnosys deleted
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
- Keywords ux-feedback needs-refresh added; needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to Awaiting Review
- Cc kovshenin added
- Keywords 3.2-early needs-refresh removed