Quick Edit API should allow to pick up custom field values automatically
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:|
Attached are two screenshots of the same plugin in 3.0 and 3.1. The plugin code is unchanged between the two. Only WP gets an svn switch.
I'm investigating where it's coming from, but as you can note from the screenshots 3.0 lists nada for that plugin on the one hand side, while 3.1 lists actual fields and leaves them blank. The latter causes data loss when Quick-Editing a row.
Cross-referencing ticket references:
Change History (21)
- Keywords reporter-feedback needs-investigating added; blocker removed
- Severity changed from critical to normal
- Component changed from General to Quick/Bulk Edit
- Keywords needs-patch added; reporter-feedback needs-investigating removed
- Milestone changed from 3.1 to Future Release
- Summary changed from Quick Edit breaks and loses meta values from 3.0 to 3.1 with custom post types to Quick Edit API should allow to pick up custom field values automatically
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement