Custom header images should deletable from the Custom Header page
|Reported by:||danielbachhuber||Owned by:||danielbachhuber|
Currently, if a theme supports custom header images and a user uploads one of their own images, they need to go to the Media library in order to delete the image. This is not intuitive, there's no text in the admin explaining this step, and it's a problem if they want to rotate randomly through their custom header images.
It would be nice of the user could delete images they've uploaded from the Custom Header page directly.
Change History (4)
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Version set to 3.3
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Owner set to danielbachhuber
- Status changed from new to accepted