Encoding problem with displaying filenames
|Reported by:||pavelevap||Owned by:||nacin|
Reported here: #21217 (first point).
It was repaired, but probably only for older media stuff (pre 3.5). Tested with latest version and there are still problems with displaying filenames. Testing media filename: "Žluťoučký kůň.png"
- File successfully uploaded as "Žluťoučký-kůň.png" (space replaced).
- But filename is displayed as "luťoučký-kůň.png".
- URL is http://domain/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Žluťoučký-kůň.png (and file is also accessible on this URL without problem).
Filename is saved right in database, but wrong filename can be seen in Save metabox or in Media modal window.
Change History (4)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 11 months ago
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6