Allow the little more flexible tag-list in templates.
|Reported by:||hangy||Owned by:||westi|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||needs-patch reporter-feedback needs-docs close|
I think the user should have a little more flexibility in giving out the tags of a specific post.
The patch attached basically provides the same functionality as a simple plugin I made (still pending at wordpress.org, for more information see Data Division), which is enabling the user to completely disable linking the tags or allowing a custom tag-URI to be used.
Change History (8)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; has-patch 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from 2.3.1 to 2.5
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version set to 2.3
- Keywords needs-patch added; needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release