user count limit
|Reported by:||sanyi||Owned by:|
I have a site, where i have a lot of users (more than 17000) and i have a big problem...
When i want to edit users (admin/users.php), i don't get any data, it seems like to "no users in database", but when we connected to mysql server, and selected the count of the users is more than 17000.
Can you help to solve this problem?
I use 2.6.3 because we have a lot of data, and we don't want to loose it, when we upgrade it...
Change History (6)
- Component changed from Users to Optimization
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to Future Release
- Owner set to Denis-de-Bernardy
- Owner Denis-de-Bernardy deleted
- Status changed from new to assigned