URL Functions for: login, logout, lostpasword and the new register
|Reported by:||ramiy||Owned by:||ramiy|
I want to finish the work i started on #9932.
First i complited the set of "wp_*_url()" functions:
wp_login_url($redirect) - exists
wp_logout_url($redirect) - exists
wp_lostpassword_url($redirect) - exists
wp_registration_url($redirect) - NEW !!!
Then i examind the wp_loginout($redirect) function and the wp_register( $before = '<li>', $after = '</li>' ) function.
The old wp_register( $before = '<li>', $after = '</li>' ) was depricated in favor of the new wp_registration($redirect), and moved to <wp-includes/deprecated.php>.
The new wp_registration() function uses wp_registration_url(), and like all the functions in this set it accepts only the $redirect parameter.
At the end i fixed <wp-includes/default-widgets.php> and <wp-content/themes/default/sidebar.php> to use the new wp_registration() function.
(Sorry for the bad english)
Change History (18)
comment:8 follow-up: ↓ 9 Axel_germany — 3 years ago
- Component changed from Themes to Plugins
- Type changed from enhancement to feature request
- Version changed from 2.8 to 3.1
comment:12 in reply to: ↑ 9 ramiy — 3 years ago
- Cc ramiy added
- Owner set to ramiy
- Status changed from new to reviewing
comment:13 avryl — 7 months ago
- Component changed from Plugins to Template
- Keywords needs-refresh reporter-feedback added
- Type changed from feature request to enhancement