TinyMCE inserts images and captions forcing fixed size
|Reported by:||liviopl||Owned by:||azaozz|
Inserting images and captions with fixed size makes harm if you don't want to stick to one theme in your blog's lifetime.
If new theme features wider columns, you'll get "broken appearance".
Removing height="" and width="" seems harmful for website loading appearance, but allows browser to scale images if a style is applied (max-width:100%;width:auto;height:auto;).
If changing editor's behaviour is not what you're going to change, then at least give an option to change it.
Change History (5)
7 years ago
- Priority changed from low to lowest
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Severity changed from minor to trivial
- Status changed from new to closed
9 months ago
- Keywords ux-feedback added
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords css theme image height width removed
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review