Configuration script does not allow apostrophes, blank prefixes
|Reported by:||incaren||Owned by:||dd32|
When using the wp-admin/setup-config.php to create a configuration file automatically, the following do not work properly:
- Using a MySQL username with an apostrophe.
- Using a MySQL password with an apostrophe.
- Using a blank prefix.
The expected outcomes is that Wordpress:
- Uses tables with no prefix (not swp)
The actual outcome is that the configuration file has errors due to unclosed apostrophes, and the tables created start with wp_. Adding addslashes() to certain statements and removing
if (empty($prefix)) $prefix = 'wp_';
would correct this.
Change History (34)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Owner set to dd32
- Status changed from new to assigned