Admin bar sprite tidy up
|Reported by:||apeatling||Owned by:|
As of r16619 the admin bar sprite needs to be tidied up. A few things:
- The sprite still includes the WordPress.com logo
- There are images for the search button - these could probably be removed and changed to CSS
- The top horizontal and vertical lines are not needed (as far as I'm aware)
- The checkmark is not used and can be removed
- The spacing around the images could probably be tightened up
User Darren_ is currently patching this as per our conversation earlier (https://irclogs.wordpress.org/chanlog.php?channel=wordpress-dev&day=2010-11-29#m210424).
Change History (28)
- Keywords needs-patch added; admin-bar sprites images removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.