get_blog_details is sensitive to path's trailing slash
|Reported by:||mitchoyoshitaka||Owned by:|
|Component:||Networks and Sites||Keywords:||has-patch|
- Create a site, then edit it so that the domain is the main domain and the path is /sub. Note that the admin doesn't turn this into /sub/, nor give an error.
- Go to /sub/wp-admin. You'll notice it doesn't redirect, but it just gives you the main site's wp-admin. Going to /sub also just gets interpreted as a URL for the main site.
- Make the admin automatically turn the path of /sub into /sub/.
- Make get_blog_details match modulo trailing slash.
- (Document carefully in Codex and hope people read it.)
Change History (8)
comment:5 jeremyfelt — 6 months ago
- Keywords has-patch added; 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.7
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.