Visual Feedback for Nav Menu UI
|Reported by:||sterlo||Owned by:|
Currently if you go to:
Then click the plus sign to add a Menu and then without putting a menu name in, click create menu, it gives you a visual indicator that you've missed a critical bit of data.
But, if you try to add a Custom Link to an existing menu: If one forgets to add a URL and just adds a label then tries to save it, there is not 'tactile feedback'. It just sits there not doing anything.
It should probably be consistent with how the rest of the UI behaves.
Change History (6)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)
- Version changed from 3.3 to 3.0
- Component changed from UI to Menus
- Summary changed from Tactile Feedback for Nav Menu UI to Visual Feedback for Nav Menu UI