Save Menu Forces Sub-Menus (Child Menus) Back To Parent Menus in IE 9.0
|Reported by:||webby 2||Owned by:|
The following issue appears in Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421 (current version).
In Appearance->Menus for both primary and secondary menus, when you try to define a sub-menu by drag-n-dropping to the right in the menu definition box, it shows indented properly. However, when you click Save Menu, all sub-menus return to being parent menus.
The only way to get the sub-menus to work was to edit them in another browser. In this case, I used Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11 and it worked properly.
Change History (8)
- Keywords needs-testing added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.3
- Severity changed from major to critical
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from 3.3 to Awaiting Review
- Severity changed from critical to normal
comment:7 @chriscct7 — 10 months ago
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed