"edit_form_after_title" and "edit_form_after_editor" hooks wrapper optional?
|Reported by:||lemmonaid||Owned by:||helen|
Would it be possible to make the DIV.edit-form-section wrapper applied around edit_form_after_title and edit_form_after_editor hooks in post/page edit screen optional in WP3.6? Or create additional non-wrapped hooks besides?
These wrappers were actually introduced in WP3.6, the WP3.5 version was without them.
Explanation of what I do:
- edit_form_after_title hook - I output UL list of tabbed interface here and open the first tab content DIV
- edit_form_after_editor hook - I close the first tab content DIV and output the other tab content DIVs
The first content DIV is always a visual editor. But as you can see, when I open the DIV in one hook and closing it in another one, this was working fine in WP3.5 as no wrapper was added to those hooks. Once there is a wrapper, it obviously messes up the HTML and closes divs prematurely. This is causing issues obviously for tabbed interface.
Ticket started on Alpha/Beta support forum: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/wrapper-of-edit_form_after_title-and-edit_form_after_editor-hooks-optional
Change History (13)
comment:10 @helen — 23 months ago
- Keywords 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
comment:11 @helen — 23 months ago
- Owner set to helen
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed