"Add new theme" link broken in 3.8 beta
|Reported by:||wet||Owned by:||SergeyBiryukov|
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Theme.
- Hover over the "Add new theme" box at the last position in the screenshot gallery.
- Notice the link going to ../wp-admin/undefined which obviously will not help in adding a new theme.
theme.js grabs the install URI from an undefined variable named themes.data.settings.install_uri while the actual setting's name is themes.data.settings.installURI.
Attached patch fixes this issue.
Change History (4)
comment:1 @markoheijnen — 20 months ago
- Keywords commit added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.8
- Owner set to SergeyBiryukov
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.