Customizer: Widget settings are lost when activating a previewed theme
|Reported by:||ocean90||Owned by:||nacin|
|Milestone:||3.9||Priority:||highest omg bbq|
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to wp-admin/themes.php and click "Live Preview" for a theme
- Change the header image
- Now add a widget to a sidebar
- Click "Save & Activate"
- Go to front end and you will notice that the header is changed, but the widgets are lost
Change History (40)
- Summary changed from Customizer: Widgets settings are lost when activating a previewed theme to Customizer: Widget settings are lost when activating a previewed theme
comment:27 @nacin — 12 months ago
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.