Can't click Labels for Radio Buttons in Moderation Queue
|Reported by:||JeremyVisser||Owned by:||shorty114|
In WordPress 2.0.5, with a comment in the moderation queue, go to WordPress Admin → Manage → Awaiting Moderation (x). Try clicking the labels for the radio buttons "Approve", "Spam", "Delete", "Defer until later". That does not work because the IDs and corresponding label elements do not match.
This problem has been fixed for /trunk/, but the 2.0 branch still has the problem. Attached is a patch to fix the problem.
Change History (6)
comment:1 follow-ups: ↓ 2 ↓ 3 @shorty114 — 8 years ago
- Owner changed from anonymous to shorty114
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from minor to trivial
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from defect to enhancement