Add hook for translating English
|Reported by:||Viper007Bond||Owned by:|
I want to be able to make __('foo') return bar, even if the blog is in English. If WordPress is in any other language besides English, I think you can just use the "gettext" filter to do this. However, my blog is in English, so you can't.
Attached patch adds a backwards compatible pre-translating hook for allowing plugins to switch phrases before they are translated.
It also passes the domain to "gettext" filter for the hell of it.
Change History (8)
- Milestone 2.6 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Viper007Bond — 6 years ago
- Milestone set to 2.7
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:5 caesarsgrunt — 6 years ago
- Priority changed from lowest to normal
- Severity changed from trivial to normal