Updated List of HTTP status codes for wp_header_to_desc
|Reported by:||Askapache||Owned by:||Askapache|
|Component:||HTTP API||Keywords:||has-patch, tested|
Updated the list of HTTP Status Code Header Descriptions stored in the global variable $wp_header_to_desc used by the functions status_header and get_status_header_desc to include a few missing codes for 100% compliance with HTTP 1.1 protocol.
- IANA Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Status Code Registry, Oct 17, 2007
- AskApache - 57 HTTP Status Codes, Jan 4, 2008
- Transparent Content Negotiation in HTTP, RFC 2295, March 1998.
- HTTP Extensions for Distributed Authoring -- WEBDAV, RFC 2518, February 1999.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1, RFC 2616, June 1999.
- An HTTP Extension Framework, RFC 2774, February 2000.
- Upgrading to TLS Within HTTP/1.1, RFC 2817, May 2000.
- Delta encoding in HTTP, RFC 3229, January 2002.
- HTTP Extensions for Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning, RFC 4918, June 2007.
Change History (8)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.