Flagging a user with any role on a subsite as spam leads to flagging the site as spam
|Reported by:||j.conti||Owned by:|
|Component:||Users||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing needs-refresh|
Since many weeks, many WangGuard users were contacting me because they say WangGuard were flagging the sub sites as spam.
Thats not a WangGuard bug, is a WordPress issue.
- Create a Subsite, you can add the Super Admin like site admin.
- Add a user like subscriber.
- Flag that user as spam in /network/users.php
That site will be flagged as spam although the owner were the Super Admin.
I think WordPress has to look for the user rol and only flag the sub site as spam if the rol is Administrator.
This issue is in WP 3.3.1 and 3.4
Change History (35)
4 years ago
- Keywords needs-testing added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.7
- Summary changed from Flag an user as spam with any rol become a sub site flagged as spam (Multisite) to Flagging a user with any role on a subsite as spam leads to flagging the site as spam